Friday, September 6, 2013

thursday

 photo IMG_3618_zpse5f9ba1f.jpg 

Yesterday was such a great full day! I started they day off bright and early with my new friend Amber to have a meeting about a few look book shoots we are going to be working on together. She is a photographer that moved here from DC earlier this year and she is just about the sweetest person I have ever met. She's also got a great sense of humor, and might I say a bit strange, and Amber, you know I mean that in the best way possible! After our meeting we decided to make an impromptu trip up to Lincoln Center to take in a bit of the madness at the first day of NYFW. I tried my hand at some street style photos with my film camera for the first time, and we met some pretty cool people. I also ran into Erin (and I mean this literally, I saw her from across the plaza and kind of skipped over calling her name with arms wide open for an embrace) and she snapped these photos of me in my super stripy outfit. 

Fashion week for me mostly means getting to see a bunch of friends who come into town. I am super excited for this upcoming Sunday where we will be having our now 4th annual picnic in central park, which is just a gathering of blogger and non blogger girls alike. A chance for us to chill out away from the hoopla of NYFW and actually get to have some conversation and lots of laughs. Come hang if you want to, I went to the first one that Erin arranged a few years back without knowing anyone who would be there, and I have made some great friends because of it. We will be meeting around 1pm in Sheep's Meadow, come find us! 


 photo IMG_3624_zps00b5b30b.jpg

1 comment:

alice saga said...

i might just join you:) but would too love to go to tennessee's event at 3pm at her shop:)