Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tan Camera

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

A few weeks back on a VERY windy day I got together with my girl Kimi to take some more photos. We shot some back in October together that came out super awesome, she uses all 35mm film and polaroids and takes lots of multiple exposures. It's also fun getting to style it with her using my own clothing. She just recently moved from my hood in Williamsburg to Bushwick where there is lots of street art and murals and graffiti which all makes really cool backdrops for the photos. Always a plus, especially when you are taking crazy cool multiple exposures like these! The first one here is totally my favorite out of this set, can't wait to see the other ones!!

2 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

love the black and whites and how the patterns of your clothes blend right into the background!

Meg said...

love these photos! so gorgeous