Friday, October 12, 2012

Twin Sister west coast

Photobucket

So I have some exciting news.. at the beginning of November I will be coming to the west coast with my friends band Twin Sister as their merch girl! This is something Andrea and I have been taking about making happen for a while now and I am glad to say it finally is! The tour is from November 2nd to the 9th with stops in Austin, Seattle, Portland, San Fran, LA and San Diego.. pretty much all new places for me! And I am totally excited to see you! I know I have friends in some of these cities, many of which I haven't even actually met yet! So if you are a reader here, and a fan of Twin Sister you should totally come to the show when we come to town! I will list the tour dates and venues below, so get your tickets and come on out and dance your buns off!! 

11/2 Austin: Fun Fun Fun Festival
11/4 Seattle: Sunset Tavern
11/5 Portland: Bunk Bar
11/7 San Francisco: The Rickshaw Shop
11/8 Los Angeles: UCLA (students only)
11/9 San Diego: Kensington Club

5 comments:

SoFashionistica said...

I live in San Francisco so I will definitely try to make it! I love going to shows and I always enjoy going to hear new bands!

Jessica Samantha said...

And I live in San Diego and would love to make it, too! This sounds like so much fun! (P.S. if you have time to look around San Diego, you're gonna /love/ it.)

Christina Catherine said...

Heh, I thought you'd like the photos on my blog! I think they're from karaoke... see you in November <333

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I love Twin Sister!!! That is so awesome.

Unknown said...

I live a block away from The Kensington Club in SD. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend that seeing Twin Sister perform is what he wants to do on his birthday... see you there, maybe.