Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teen Vogue apartment feature

Photobucket Photobucket

Durring the summer some folks from Teen Vogue came over to my place to take some photos of my bedroom as part of a blogger apartment feature on their website. I was thrilled to be asked to participate, Teen Vogue was one of my favorite fashion magazines when I was in middle school and high school. And possibly my favorite part in the magazine was all the way on the second to last page where they featured a look inside real girls bedrooms. I always gained inspiration for how to surround myself with cool stuff and make my bedroom my own from those articles. And I always wished that my bedroom could be in it! So now here I am being featured in just that, but this time rather than the pages of the magazine, it's online! This is from my old place, I have since moved out of this apartment, another reason I'm glad this happend, I got to document my old bedroom right before having to pack it all up! So go check it out, and see my silly smiling face.. the photographer kept saying "smile, it's Teen Vogue!" haha, I am not so used to smiling in my blog photos.. so that was new.

9 comments:

Norbyah said...

you look lovely! i like the smile! what a fun bedroom. do you still have all your hats up on display like that? a fun way to decorate and functional, too!
xo
n

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I looked at ALL of the pics and kept thinking how GORGEOUS the shots of your old room are!

Kitsune-kun said...

wow! cool opportunity! what a great hat collection:)

Phara said...

Looks amazing, love all the hats on the wall and what a great opportunity!
X

Unknown said...

Your room is an absolute dream!
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

Emma Lavelle said...

You look lovely - and so does your room! x

Yours Truly, x said...

Beautiful photos! Congratulations! You've given me some great inspiration for my currently naked walls (new flat!) xx

Caitlin Shearer said...

wow, that's such an exciting achievement! (i'm so flattered that you've still got the prints i sent you up on the walls!)

julia aka garconniere said...

gorgeous photographs of a gorgeous apartment!