Friday, October 5, 2012

it girl rag doll X drifter & the gypsy

Photobucket

I am happy to announce a super exciting collaboration I have been working on recently! A few months ago Michaela of Drifter & The Gypsy asked me to take part in a new month feature on her blog where I would post tutorials on various hair styles! She was in the midst of revamping her blog and wanted to have a handful of bloggers contribute monthly in their own ways. I was super excited to get involved, I love doing hair tutorials for my own blog, so having my own little space each month on someones else's blog sounded awesome. For the first round I did what I like to call the twisted up-do, a really simple style that looks like much more effort went into it that I was doing all summer long to beat the heat. Hop on over and check it out, and don't forget to stop by again at the beginning of each month for more ways to spruce up your hair! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eep! This is so perfect because yesterday I saw a girl in the mall with this exact hair style and I wanted to try to do it so bad and now this! Thank you! So excited!
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

Norbyah said...

such a glamorous hairstyle....i'l love to try it, but i wonder if i can. my hair was once long like yours until probably a month ago. it's more like shoulder length now. i'll give it a go.
xo
n

http://imanorbyah.blogspot.com

Junaluska said...

This is so pretty! I just cut my hair, but I think it could still work. I can't wait to see more hair tutorials.