Monday, September 10, 2012

Family Affairs

Photobucket

Today some of the gals and I went for a studio visit with Nina of Family Affairs to get a preview of her lovely spring/summer 2013 collection. There was coffee and muffins and lots of playing dress up! Nina is quite amazing, this was my second visit to her studio, she is so kind and terribly talented. For this collection she painted and designed all the prints for the clothing featuring things like telephones, crystals and feathers. She is even working on a home line that includes throw pillows, lamp shades and a BEAUTIFUL quilt! Oh yea, and she's also made perfectly beautiful jewelry too! This lady is a jack of all trades, and quite frankly, a master of them all!

I will post more photos of that all later, but this is what I wore over there on yet another beautiful late summer day. The crop top is one of my favorites from etsy and has been featured on here many a time. The skirt is new, from Beacon's with this super sweet print all over in the best colors. I love how full it is, and the huge pockets on the sides are great. Can't go wrong with pockets! And my trusty Sven clogs and a vintage handbag to complete the look.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: