Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Durt Purz



So A few months back I was asked by some friends of mine to play a part in this video project they were working on. The idea was for a sort of spoof music video that had basically been this idea they had for like the past 5 years and were just now finally putting into motion. They wrote and recorded the song, got us all together out on Long Island for the filming and we made it happen! I am super proud to be a part of this, and damn proud of all my talented friends involved. Check it out and share it if you would like, it's funny as hell, and the song is pretty damn catchy if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Babes in Thriftland said...

Oh man, hilarious!

Jessicat said...

hahahaha amazing! great job!

Leah said...

This was ammaazinnng! Gah, I laughed so hard. Thanks for sharing!

LincolnTaft said...

finally got to see it in it's entirety! hilarious