Monday, August 20, 2012

Rookie beach

Photobucket

Whoa, so this was a bit crazy and exciting! Last month I got together with some of my awesome lady friends and we had a photo shoot for Rookie! And now the time has come and it is actually up, well 5 days ago it was posted.. I'm a bit behind! But you can still click right here to see the photos, also featured are good friends Emma and Leeann, who styled the shoot and is a regular writer for Rookie. And the photos were shot by lovely lady Alexis. It was pretty crazy seeing my face on the homepage for a day, I love Rookie and what it represents and the ind of information they are giving girls. Really wish something like this was around when I was young. But I'm glad it's here now and will continue to try and be a part of it whenever I can!

No comments: