Thursday, March 8, 2012

spring is near

Photobucket

Today I am going on a fun little adventure with my dear pal Emma! She has spring break this week, and today is one of my days off, and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL out! So we are gonna get some lunch then go on a little trip out to Dead Horse Bay for some exploring and bottle collecting. These next two weeks are supposed to be like all in the 60s, so I am going to be sure to take advantage of that whenever I can!!

This dress is another new one from Beacon's! I got it a few days ago, but I knew I would want to wear it on a really nice day so I held off till today to wear it. I love the soft girly feel of it, and the light blue color on the embroidery is so pretty. I want to paint my bedroom a color kind of like that!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

L A W R E N C E said...

Ooohf, I loooooove that dress !

Frannie Pantz said...

This dress is SOOOOOO pretty and springy! And your kissing picture is so cute as well. Have fun with your friend!

Unknown said...

your dress is so pretty and delicate! love it!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

SoFashionistica said...

Gorgeous dress! What I like best about it is the length, it hits you at a good spot.Very nice find!

RuBee said...

I lvoe this dress. That blue colour is perfect. x

CyPinGirl said...

pretty dress! love the 3rd picture! xxx

Lene said...

Gorgeous! Love your blog!

- Hugs from Norway

Jessicat said...

you guys are way too freaking CUTE! SHESH! I also like the dress and your hair and makeup but that photo blew my mind with adorability.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you are so beautiful! I adore your dried flower wall, that's such a lovely idea.


Lots of Love,

Lily from Red Brick Lipstick