Monday, March 19, 2012

sheer and floral

Photobucket

Today is going to be another beautiful day! I can not believe this weather we have has this year. We literally had no winter! We got snow like 3 times tops, and each time was just a dusting pretty much. I don't think I wore gloves once this season, and went bare legged more times than I can count. I am ready to start going to the beach, laying out and taking in the long lazy day with my buds. Ahh, I can feel it already!!

Today I am wearing some more Beacon's finds, this blouse and skirt. The top is vintage I think.. has no tag I know of, I really like the collar of it and the billowy sleeves. The mini skirt is from Opening Ceremony which I was pretty psyched to come across. I don't have anything from there, and probably wouldn't due to the price tag. I am just waiting for a Chloe Sevingy for OC item to pop up one of these days.. I have my fingers crossed and my eyes peeled!! These white knee socks I totally forgot I even had until like a day ago, I think I got them at AA, and plan to see them a lot more often!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

kater said...

No one can rock knee socks like you rock knee socks lady. You are queen.

leahreena said...

Oh man you are gorgeous! I want you to model for my shop sometime! xx

Katie-Louise Ford said...

Gah! you're such a babe, your outfits are the greatest. I love checking in each day <3 x

Jessicat said...

I love how much your updating! And I love that sneaky little smile you almost pulling. CUTE!!