Saturday, March 10, 2012

made, well

Photobucket

Another day, another outfit! This one today revolved around this sweet sweater I got at Beacon's this week. I was organizing the racks and I see this cute little sweater peeking out, check the tag and see it's Alexa Chung for Madewell, and at only $16! What a dream, I really love coming across something you have wanted for a while when you least expect it, and in your size! I didn't think I would ever own anything from that collaboration unless I came across it in this way, I love thrifting!

My camera ran out of batteries before I could really finnish this shoot, so one of these photos came from my iPhone cause I still needed a more full length shot, what are ya gonna do! The gingham blouse under the sweater is Ralph Lauren that I got from the salvo shortly after moving to Brooklyn, it's sleeveless so it's perfect for layering under things just for the sake of the collar or something. The suede mini skirt was a gift from my friend Ali.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! It's been fun to see all your work acquisitions! I went to Beacon's Closet when I was in Brooklyn and it was great...

Courtney Brooke said...

SO cute as always dear, Also your hair.. those curls are AMAZING!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Such a great find! I love Madewell but can never afford their adorable items. You look great, and those curls are amazing.

Daria @ Kittenhood said...

oh, what an awesome find! not only is it super pretty, but it's also from a cool collaboration! you lucky, you!

Anonymous said...

I love the colour tones in this outfit.

http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/

Wren

Unknown said...

that sweater is a DREAM what a thrift find!!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons