Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lauren Moffatt

Photobucket

So lets get started on this Fashion Week coverage! This go around I once again didn't have too many obligations, but I did manage to get my way into a show or two. I started the week off right with the Lauren Moffatt show, which I could not have been more pleased with! School girl vibes with mini skirts and knee socks, complete with great fabric choices and color that pops! This was her first presentation and I sure am glad she's started doing them. For the type of girl these cute outfits attract, this sort of character presentation was spot on! It gave you a chance to get some really great editorial type photos, plus a look at the clothing from every angle. I can't wait to see what she does next season!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Annalise said...

I love this collection and the way it was presented! Fabulous.
XOXO

Unknown said...

this collection is incredible in so many ways. love!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

Def spot on in the presentation. The colors and patterns are so pretty too. Would have been nice to see more body type variety of course though.
http://dusanabotswana.com/

balaji said...

Agreed Content Valube to time spend to your blog. By Brochure Printing and Wholesale Printer