Wednesday, June 22, 2011

skyline

Photobucket

One more photo I forgot to put in my film post, a quick shot over my shoulder on a drive home from brooklyn. Thats the sun setting behind the empire state building. I see this skyline so often, but I can never get enoiugh. Sometimes it's extremely foggy and you can't see anything over the side of the BQE (brooklyn queens expressway) other times you catch it from the east at sunset like this, and it's beautiful. Then you get to drive by it at night and you get to see it all lit up, I never wonder why I love this city so much. Can't hardly wait for it to be right outside my door.

4 comments:

hillary said...

Ahh so pretty, I've been dying to visit NY lately.

. said...

When I'm going on trips, I'm always sad that we can't just stop everytime we see a pretty view. It's really hard for me to take car pics with my outdated camera. That skyline is surprisingly pretty, I didn't know a bunch of buildings could looks so nice!

sweet harvest moon said...

Great picture, thanks for sharing!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Jessicat said...

gorgeous picture. You better keep going on this film front!