Monday, June 20, 2011

film

These are some photos from the first roll of film I shot in years! I took photo classes in high school, but that was probably the last time I shot some. I used this vintage little camera Ali gave me, it's simple to use and I really like the results! I need to learn not to take photos too close, like of my flowers as you can see. I need to stay three feet away at least, but the blurry look on some of them I quite like!

Photobucket
My blurry cat Mongo, he lives at my parents house


Photobucket
Photobucket
My favorite beach on the north shore. The Weld Nature Sanctuary. Some vandals came by and made it funnier.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
More of the beach, spent the day their on my own, the water was so nice!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some of the past weeks flowers.


Photobucket
My favorite of the bunch, taken at a small park while with Jeremy on his break from work in NYC. w72nd street and Broadway.


Photobucket
A lovely set up outside the house of friends Chris and Courtney.

6 comments:

Courtney Brooke said...

I love them all even the blurry ones! I can not wait to see more Emmy!!

Emma Lavelle said...

I love them, especially the flowers!
I got so excited when I saw the title of this post on my reader - I love film x

Taylor said...

I miss film but my digital allows me to make mistakes and take dozens of the same shot. I still have film in an old camera but can't get to it because the battery is dead and can't find a replacement battery. Very interested in seeing what's on the roll.

Enjoy your photography. You'll get better the more you take and view what you've captured.

sweet harvest moon said...

These are great! I really like the one with the flowers in a vase and the window in the background...

2 months ago I got a Diana camera and i love it!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Zoƫ, Lion Heart Vintage said...

such beautiful pictures emily!

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos! i love the blurry flower shots, they have such a peaceful feel to them.