Thursday, June 23, 2011

bits of brimfield: last instalment

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I forgot I had one more installment of my Brimfield antique fair photos. I didn't realize just how many I took! Next month I will be heading back up to western MA, but this time it will be shortly before the fair (this fair happens three times a year, in may, july and september.. so you still have time to catch this amazing sight if your in the area!) to help set up Donnaland (if you check out my first post on being their last month, Donnaland is the shop I helped pack up at the end of the week) for the second fair. I will be paid in trade once more, so I will have wonderful things for my shop once I return! I will not be staying for the actual fair, but I'v seen it all.. and getting paid in vintage for three days of hard work. I'm sure I will be coming home with a boatload of stuff!

2 comments:

SoFashionistica said...

Whatever that yellow top,dress thing is....I want it! So cute and nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, all those hats!