Saturday, March 19, 2011

purple velvet

Photobucket

Here is another great thrift find from the other day, this super awesome purple velvet skirt! It's really full and has this great thick waistband. I really love it, I'v been digging the color purple lately and also I have been coming across a lot of velvet at the thrift stores recently. This amazing blouse was my mothers, I have had it for a really long time, I used to wear it around the house as a kid. Such pretty colors and design, so happy she kept this one! And my shoes are thrifted.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Honor said...

I love everything about this outfit, it's great. Especially the shoes incredibly chuncky :D

Kennedy said...

your clogs are so spectacular! i love them! and im really liking purple on you, its an underrated color i think. and YES hang out this year plz!

Annalise said...

This is a really pretty outfit! I love the bright blue of the skirt and your clogs are killer. I love the sunlight coming through the trees behind. It looks beautiful.
XOXO
Annalise

Rosie said...

you pull off seventies love goddess like no other!

Unknown said...

Gosh Emily this velvet purple rocks...and the mid length is so perfect....truly wonderful

Lexie said...

this is a stunning look -- the shoes really seal the deal.