Monday, January 17, 2011

a little curl

Photobucket

i used mt tripod today to take these, i had off and jeremy was at work all day so i had to make due. it was not fun, today was pretty cold, and on my camera i have to reset the timer after every picture. so only a few mediocre shots today.
you can find some new listings in my shop today, and more to come next week!

faux fur coat- thrifted
hand knit sweater- thrifted
floral jumper- gift from courtney
belt- thrifted
tights- gift from my sister
socks- gift from ali
boots- thrifted



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and look at this little guy, found a new favorite spot in my closet!

6 comments:

Courtney Brooke said...

I love giving clothes to you!!! You always wear them soo well Emily!!!! Speaking of which I have something for you and I will need your mailing address(again) !!! XO

Hannah said...

You look beautiful Emily, I absolutely love your hair and everything you're wearing!

Amber Blue Bird said...

your hair looks darling and i love the socks peaking out of your boots.

Phara said...

Love the sweater with that jumper, they just match!
X

Emma Lavelle said...

Oh how cute is your cat!

And yes, Polyvore is so addictive. It is slightly sad knowing that you will never own those clothes, but I like your tip of then searching for similar items in vintage stores.

xx

Honor said...

I love the curley hair, I always find my curls straighten after 1h no matter how much I try to keep them curley

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/