Sunday, January 17, 2010

1.16.10

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I went to my friends birthday house party last night, its always a good time over there, but I maybe had a little more than I usually like to drink. Shortest necklace was my mothers and the other two are thrifted i believe, black cardigan thrifted, black cropped tank thrifted, belt f21, skirt f21, socks target, boots target.

Photobucket
Being a good samaritan and blocking a friend from the peeping camera while she's on the pot. See her cute bum?

8 comments:

hannah, heart city said...

youre cute, haha nice bathroom block!

wishful nals said...

adorable blog! xo

Emily Rose said...

thankyou both!

Madi. said...

I love your outfit, especially the boots! Haha that last photo made me laugh :D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I've started a new blog
(www.letitbemadi.blogspot.com)
Please check it out and see what you think :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ashlee said...

your outfit is adorable.
and how kind of you to block your friend from an embarrassing photo.

M. said...

LOVE the outfit so much!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Rochelle said...

That's a really cute outfit! I love your hair, too. :)

Unknown said...

hahahah emily I love it. I'm bored & totally stalking you <3 <3 Lets get together sometime again pleasee